Worked most of the day adding a motor to my cargo gravel bike. It’s an older Priority Apollo with plenty of life left in it. I did run into some snags.
- The belt line is way different.
- I found Walker Brothers in the UK with an adapter for fixed gears.
- If that doesn’t work I’ll grab a wider wheel my Encore is 33mm wider in the rear.
- Might have to switch to a flat handlebar.
- One problem, at a time.
- Might change sprockets to shorten the belt and reduce the chain angle.
- Use lock rings as spacers.